I recently did an Interview with the awesome Doug Hannah, host of The Christian Radio Show. Our subject was How Christian Radio Stations Can Market to Women.
In the interview, Doug and I talk about:
- How to best communicate with women listeners
- Mistakes radio stations make when marketing and talking to women
- The Buchanan Test - a test to make sure you are not stereotyping women
- Fundraising and how to persuade your female listeners to take action
- The four types of women and why marketing to one persona is a mistake
- What you are NOT saying - content women love that is missing from most radio programs.
- How to make sure you are not coming across as condescending or judgemental
- Female radio hosts who drive ratings (enough with the "giggle chicks" - bring in women who are true hosts or co-hosts)
Click here to listen to How Christian Radio Stations Can Market To Women.
Shout out to The Christian Radio Show's Doug Hannah for such great questions.