For those of you who are wondering where I've gone, I have a new blog - www.grokdotcom.com/women. From now on, that's where you'll find me.
I also have a new book coming out with my good pal and fellow marketing to women expert, Michele Miller:
The Soccer Mom Myth - Today's Female Consumer - Who She Really Is, Why She Really buys.
You can pick up your copy at Amazon.
WARNING: This is not your typical dry business book. It contains politically incorrect views, some unladylike language, and tequila stories.
We're pulling back the curtains for a realistic look at what women want.
You might be surprised what you find out.
In The Soccer Mom Myth you'll find answers to questions like:
- Who is the real female consumer?
- How do you discover her motivation for buying?
- Does a woman process advertising messages differently than a man?
- How do you market to women without alienating men?
- How can you tap into the incredible power of the Internet to market to women?
- Why can't you market to all women the same way?
- Why did Michele almost punch out a granite counter-top sales person?
- Why does Holly spend her holidays in the bathroom?
Find out more at www.thesoccermommyth.com. If you want to see some really bad dancing, be sure to check out the video on the home page.
See you over at my new marketing to women online blog.